Saturday, July 26, 2008

Camping

We decided to slip in camping the last day of our vacation. Found a beautiful spot west of Colorado Springs on I-24. We snatched up two sites right against a humongous mini mountain of rocks (I think that's an oxymoron...but hey, that's what it was). Perfect playground for seven kids. Jack and Hank were the first to get their tent up. The rest of us sat as spectators as Eric and Shauna raised theirs. Fits 2 queen size Aero Beds. Plus room for 5 or 6 more kids.






Cereal in a cup. I loved it!!!
Eric took the kids up the mountain on a hike. Jack made sure Ethan came along. Took a ton of pictures of us all up on a great huge rock, the size of a semi. Grandma and Grandpa climbed up there too. The pictures don't show it but they are precariously perched as well. SMOOTCHIE SMOOTCHIE!














1 comments:

violyn said...

Laurie,
I love your blog. Such fun pictures. Way to go girl!!! Creating memories to last a lifetime.