(April 09) Seven kids, seven baskets. That's a lot of Peeps!

Every year the kids get a new basket. I tried to be frugal and save them from year to year but that only happened once. Usually I put them away for next year and then never find them again, swallowed up in the basement.

The Bunny used to hide eggs outside, then he changed his mind and started hiding them around the house. "He" (wink wink) is a good hider. We always make note of how many we colored so we now how many are still out there to be found. Don't want a stray egg left out there to parfume the house. Evan is close. He just needs to look under that table!

Dana, do you really think he'd put one up there?!

Ethan thinks there is one in the kitchen cabinets. NOT!

This year the Bunny hid a "golden egg". It was found at he bottom of the stairs under one of the dogs toys. It had a dollar in it! Sammy was the lucky winner.
1 comments:
Look how cute all the bags look together!!! I want to find eggs with money!!!!
Post a Comment